QTML 2018 follows the very successful workshop of the same name hosted in Verona, Italy in November 2017. It also continues the tradition of the 2016 Quantum Machine Learning Workshop and the 2017 Quantum Machine Learning Summer School that were hosted in South Africa, with a wonderful follow-up conference in Bilbao, Spain this year.
The conference will bring together experts from Quantum Computing and Machine Learning to discuss the latest progress in the rapidly growing field of Quantum Machine Learning. Example topics are
- Quantum algorithms for machine learning tasks
- Learning with hybrid quantum-classical methods
- Using machine learning to design and analyse experiments in quantum information processing
- Tensor methods and (deep) learning
- Data encoding into quantum systems
- Quantum learning theory