3rd International Conference on Quantum Foundations
ICQF-17 is the 3rd edition of first two successful International Conference on Quantum Foundations organized by NIT Patna.
The conference will be held at NIT Patna with the aim to provide the platform to meet young scientists and the leading experts of the field to exchange their ideas and discuss the foundational and informational issues. The essence of the conference will broadly cover the following topics but not restricted to it.
1) Interpretations of QM
2) Strong and weak quantum Measurements
3) Error-disturbance trade-off relations
4) Leggett-Garg Inequality and Macrorealism
5) Ontological Models of QM
6) Counterfatual quantum communication
7) Experimental tests of counterintuitive quantum phenomenon
8) Quantum information theory
9) Information security
Note: Registration page is now open. To register go to ICQF17 submission page.