We are happy to announce that registration has opened for a week-long international summer school on
to be held at
Bad Honnef Physics Center, Germany, August 14-19, 2022.
- The mathematical model of quantum computers and fundamental concepts of quantum computer science
- Quantum algorithms and applications from quantum simulation to optimization
- Quantum fault-tolerance
- Quantum programming frameworks
- State of quantum computing hardware
Master & PhD students as well as starting postdocs in computer science, physics, and related disciplines.
- Networking event for women in quantum technologies
- Evening panel on quantum computing in industry
- Excursion to the quantum computing labs of the ML4Q collaboration
- Poster session for participants
The Bad Honnef Physics Center is housed in a beautiful manor located next to the River Rhine, while well-connected by rail to the international airports at Cologne, Düsseldorf, and Frankfurt.
For more information, including the fantastic list of lecturers, and to register, please see:
We are grateful to the sponsors: Wilhelm und Else Heraeus-Stiftung, the German Physical Society DPG, and the Clusters of Excellence CASA and ML4Q.
Places are limited. Registrations received by April 30th will be given priority.
We hope to meet you in Bad Honnef in August!
Andris Ambainis, David Gross, Michael Walter