It is a pleasure to invite you to the ELLIS-ESA workshop on quantum algorithms and machine learning for huge data analysis, simulation and potential applications to Earth observation.
The workshop is jointly organised by the ELLIS (European Laboratory for Learning and Intelligent Systems) program for Quantum and Physics based machine learning (QPhML - https://ellisqphml.github.io) and the European Space Agency ( ESA) Φ-lab (https://philab.phi.esa.int/). It aims to bring together leading international researchers in quantum computing, quantum machine learning and Earth observation to discuss the potential of quantum computing applied to data analysis and physics simulations and ultimately shape the future of Earth observation.
We are happy to announce the following confirmed speakers:
* Pan Zhang (Institute of Theoretical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences)
* Paolo Gamba ((Uni. Pavia and I.T. Pavia)
* Vlatko Vedral (Uni. Oxford)
* Iordanis Kerenidis (QC Ware and CNRS)
* Luca Biferale (INFN, Uni. Rome Tor Vergata and IICP)
* Kristel Michielsen (Julich FZ)
It will take place fully online on May 27th, 2021.
Registration is open on the website (free but with limited availability).
On behalf of the organising committee: Bert Kappen, Riccardo Zecchina, Bertrand Le Saux, Giuseppe Borghi