The purpose of our workshop is to present and discuss recent developments in the overlap area between quantum information and foundations of quantum mechanics. The workshop is centered around, but not limited to, the following topics:
* Quantum logic beyond Birkhoff and von Neumann
* Contextuality and non-locality of quantum mechanics
* Measurement-based quantum computation
* Quantum mechanics and category theory
* QM foundations and cryptography
Contributed talks and posters are invited. Registration and submission will open in February 2013.
Confirmed invited speakers
* Samson Abramsky, University of Oxford, UK,
* Stephen Bartlett, Unviersity of Sydney, Australia,
* Joseph Emerson, University of Waterloo, Canada,
* Chris Heunen, University of Oxford, UK,
* Pawel Horodecki, University of Gdansk, Poland,
* Terry Rudolph, Imperial College London, UK,
* Simone Severini, University College London, UK
* Robert Spekkens, Perimeter Istitute, Waterloo, Canada.