We are pleased to announce the workshop "Quantum resources: from mathematical foundations to operational characterisation", to take place in Singapore from 30th November to 3rd December 2020.
The workshop is concerned with the theoretical investigation of quantum resources, and in particular on bridging the gap between the abstract mathematical description of resource theories and the protocols for their practical exploitation.
It will consist of invited talks by experts in various aspects of quantum resource theories as well as contributed talks, poster sessions, and extended discussion sessions.
======= Invited speakers
* Gerardo Adesso (University of Nottingham)
* Fernando G.S.L. Brandao (Caltech)
* Francesco Buscemi (Nagoya University)
* Eric Chitambar (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
* Gilad Gour (University of Calgary)
* Jonathan Oppenheim (University College London) [TBC]
* Martin Plenio (Ulm University)
* Paul Skrzypczyk (University of Bristol) [TBC]
* Alexander Streltsov (University of Warsaw)
* Marco Tomamichel (University of Technology Sydney / National University of Singapore)
* Mark M. Wilde (Louisiana State University)
* Andreas Winter (Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona) [TBC]
======= Important dates and information
We invite submissions for contributed talks and posters.
More information is available on the workshop website: https://quantumresources.science
* Abstract submission deadline: 16 August 2020
* Notification of acceptance: 1 September 2020
* Registration deadline: 31 October 2020
* Workshop: 30 November - 3 December 2020
* Bartosz Regula (Nanyang Technological University)
* Mile Gu (Nanyang Technological University)
* Jayne Thompson (National University of Singapore)