This is the second edition of the workshop Benasque: multipartite entanglement. The aim of these workshops is to bring together researchers on quantum information theory, in particular on multipartite entanglement. The main focus will be on the following topics:
- Entanglement in condensed matter systems
- Distinguishability of multipartite states
- Applications of multipartite entanglement
- Entanglement measures
- Local transformations and separable maps
- Entanglement detection in theory and experiment
The intention of these workshops is to foster new collaborations and to stimulate interesting discussions on various aspects of multipartite entanglement. In order to ease the discussions, there will be two poster sessions scheduled, where everybody is very welcome to present his/her work. The posters will remain on display for the whole duration of the workshop. Moreover, a few talks will be pre-arranged in advance. The rest of the talks will be organized during the meeting.
- G. Gour (Calgary, Canada)
- B. Kraus (Innsbruck, Austria)
- J. I. Latorre (Barcelona, Spain)
- K. Zyczkowski (Kraków, Poland)
The call for participation is now open:
- Abstracts files should be in pdf format
- The use of graphics in the abstract is optional.
- You have to be registered before abstract submission