IJQI Special Issue - Quantum Correlations: entanglement and beyond
This special issue of International Journal Of Quantum Information is aimed to collect papers addressing both fundamental problems and applications, thus offering to readers comprehensive and up-to-date overview on the characterization and use of quantum correlations. We welcome papers that address fundamental aspects of quantum and classical correlations in discrete and continuous variable systems, propose implementations to make quantitative measurements of quantum correlations, or describe experiments that exploit quantum correlations as a resource for quantum technology.
* Shunlong Luo (Chinese Academy of Sciences, CN)
* Sabrina Maniscalco (Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK)
* Kavan Modi (National University of Singapore, SG)
* G. Massimo Palma (University of Palermo, IT)
* Matteo G. A. Paris (University of Milano, IT)
Possible topics include, but are in no way limited to:
* characterization and measurement of entanglement and quantum discord,
* discrimination of classical and quantum correlations in quantum systems,
* applications of quantum correlations to quantum technology,
* dynamics of quantum correlations in open systems,
* error correction.
Manuscripts should be submitted to matteo [dot] paris [at] fisica [dot] unimi [dot] it with subject [QCSPE] and must meet the normal refereeing standards of IJQI. LaTeX is the exceedingly preferred format, IJQI macros are available at http://www.worldscinet.com/style_files/ijqi/187-readme_2e.shtml Deadline for submission is May 15th 2011. Publication is expected within 2011.