Are you an undergraduate student interested in quantum science and technologies?
Are you looking for research summer internship?
Then join ML4Q Undergraduate Research Internship Program and get hands - on experience in one of our groups in Aachen, Bonn, Cologne, Düsseldorf or Jülich.
When: 8-12 weeks between May and September.
Who can apply: Excellent international and German BSc students in Physics or relevent program.
• At least 4 completed semesters
• Completed course in quantum mechanics
• Excellent academic record reflected in Overall GPA;
• Proficiency in English corresponding to IELTS score of at least 6,5 or equivalent
• Research experience is a plus.
Support: Accepted students will be offered travel costs reimbursement up to 700 EUR and internship allowance of around 700 EUR per month. ML4Q Research School will provide assistance in administrative issues.
Dr Magda Radermacher (ML4Q Research School Coordinator)