Palacky University in Olomouc is announcing the 2-year position of a post-doctorate researcher in theory of quantum information processing based on quantum optics. The research will be focused on quantum key distribution and quantum phenomena in discrete or continuous variable systems.
The applicants should provide the following documents:
* Structured curriculum vitae.
* List of publications.
* Copy of Ph.D. diploma.
* Motivation letter specifying the research interests.
* Recommendation letter (optional).
Applicants are expected to have previous experience in the mentioned field of research and be able to communicate in English. Documents should be sent by email to Dr. Vladyslav Usenko (usenko[at]optics.upol.cz) until November 30, 2012.
* Post-doctoral position is offered for the period of 24 months starting from January 2013.
* A fixed salary for the post-doctoral position is about 2 000 Euro per month (pre-tax).
Personal interviews of selected applicants will take place in December 2012.