We are looking for a postdoctoral researcher (precisely, "project assistant professor," ("tokunin-jokyo in Japanese)) at Le Gall's group (group members: Francesco Buscemi (Nagoya Univ.), Jacques Garrigue (Nagoya Univ.), Akinori Kawachi (Mie Univ.), François Le Gall (Nagoya Univ.), Tomoyuki Morimae (Kyoto Univ.), Harumichi Nishimura (Nagoya Univ.), Katsuyuki Takashima (Waseda Univ.)) of MEXT Q-LEAP QuAI flagship project to work in Mie University on theoretical aspects of quantum computing and quantum cryptography, especially on the following subjects:
- quantum algorithms,
- quantum complexity theory,
- (post-)quantum cryptography.
Researchers from other related areas with high motivations for the above subjects are also welcome (e.g., classical algorithms, classical complexity theory, modern cryptography, boundaries between quantum computing and quantum information theory, etc.).
- Affiliation: Department of Information Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Mie University
- Starting date: April 1st, 2024 (or as soon as possible thereafter)
- Duration: 3 years (negotiable)
- Application deadline: January 12th, 2024
Please check the details on this recruitment page.