PostDoc positions in experimental quantum optics and quantum information processing in KIST, Korea
At the centre for quantum information, KIST (Korea Institute of Science and Technology), we are seeking highly motivated early career researchers and PhD students who intend to enhance his or her career on the experimental quantum optics and quantum information. Potential research topics include the followings:
A. Photonic quantum information
- Entangled photon pair generation and its applications to quantum information processing
- Integrated quantum photonics
- Quantum secure communication including quantum key distribution
B. Solid state quantum information based on color centers in solids
- Integrated spin qubit devices
- Efficient solid state single photon sources
- Spin-photon interfaces
Stipend and benefits :
- Annual stipend of > 45,000,000 KRW depending on your research experience.
- The annual incentive is provided in every December.
- Health insurance is provided for the employee and his/her dependents.
Applicants who have backgrounds on optics/photonics, nanophotonics, AMO, spin resonance are highly encouraged to apply. Candidates must hold a PhD degree. Interested candidates can contact to Dr. Sang-Yun Lee(firstname.lastname@example.org) or Yong-Su Kim (email@example.com) with a CV including a complete list of publications.
For more information about center for quantum information, KIST, you can visit quantum.kist.re.kr.