Pre-Sales Engineer - HPC & Quantum Computing
Atos is a leader in digital services with annual revenue of € 12 billion and 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, Atos offers a variety of services including: Business & Platform Solutions, Infrastructure & Data Management, Technology Transformation Services, BPO, Cloud and Big Data & Cyber Security. With deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, Atos works with clients across many business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public Sector, Technology, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. In addition, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos offers a broad professional perspective and the opportunity to build a rewarding career across either the technical or business paths. With our worldwide presence and our broad range of professional services, Atos provides training programs across all our competencies and markets worldwide for employees in all stages of their career. In addition, we offer programs that are focused on engaging and developing people who are at the beginning of their career through internships and graduate opportunities.
For more information, please see the Atos corporate web site: www.atos.net.
Atos has an Affirmative Action Plan in place and is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
- Satisfy Atos's mission by making a distinctive impact through scientific and technical accomplishments in the projects.
- Lead the Quantum Computing group in ways that are consistent with ATOS’s mission and core values
- Generate interest in Academia on Atos Quantum solutions and leverage contacts for clear business engagements in this domain.
- Work effectively with others including functional staff for day-to-day operations and efforts to improve operational excellence.
- Degree in relevant domain required (i.e. Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science) .
- Masters or higher preferred.
- At least 5 years research experience in Quantum Computing, Quantum Mechanics, Quantum Physics research.
- Relationship with multiple research institutes through conference attendance and collaboration (preferred).
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and experience interacting with the media (preferred).
- Familiarity with federal contracts and cooperative agreements.
- Understanding of government, academic, and industrial research environments.
- Have an impeccable reputation for excellence, integrity, and accountability.
- Model Atos’s core values:
- Passion (for science, technology and education)
- Partnerships (with universities, governments, and the private sector)
- Professionalism (through excellence, accountability, and respect for others)