- Aarhus, Denmark. Quantum Information Processing by Ivan Damgård and Louis Salvail.
- Amsterdam. University of Amsterdam. Quantum Computing by Harry Buhrman, Falk Unger and Stephanie Wehner.
- Braunschweig, Germany. Technical University of Braunschweig. Quantum Information by Reinhard F. Werner.
- Cambridge, UK. DAMTP. Introduction to Quantum Computation by Artur Ekert.
- Cambridge, UK. DPMMS. Quantum Information by Nilanjana Datta.
- Cambridge, UK. DAMTP. Quantum Information Science by Adrian Kent.
- Düsseldorf, Germany. Universität Düsseldorf. Quantum Information I and II (partially in German) by Dagmar Bruß.
- Frankfurt, Germany. University of Frankfurt. Quantum information and quantum computation by Jochen Rau.
- Ankara, Turkey. Bilkent University. Quantum Communications and Information Processing by Alexander Shumovsky and Erdal Arikan.
- London, UK. Imperial. Quantum Information Tutorials and Courses by various people at Imperial.
- Leeds, UK. University of Leeds. Taught MSc in Quantum Technologies, including modules on Quantum Information Science, Advanced Quantum Computation and Current Topics in Quantum Technologies.
- Weizman Institute IAS Summer-School's Lecture Notes by Ran Raz.
- Montreal. McGill University. COMP-761: Quantum Information Theory by Patrick Hayden.
- Montreal. McGill University. COMP-649: Quantum Cryptography by Claude Crépeau.
- Waterloo. Institute for Quantum Computing, University of Waterloo. Several courses on quantum information science by Michele Mosca, Richard Cleve, Raymond Laflamme and Ashwin Nayak.
- Berkeley. Computer Science CS294-2 by Umesh Vazirani.
- MIT. 2.111 Quantum Computation by Seth Lloyd and Peter Shor.
- Indiana University. Introduction to Quantum Computing (M743) by Zdzisław Meglicki.
- Saint Anselm College. PS 449 Special Topics: Quantum Cryptography by Ian Durham.
- Washington University. Quantum Computing by Dave Bacon
Monday, October 26, 2015 - 17:56