3rd International Workshop on Quantum Resource Estimation (QRE 2021) https://www.quantumresource.org/
The workshop will bring together researchers to discuss new methods and directions needed to develop, as soon as possible, the tools to:
* accurately analyze and benchmark complex quantum algorithms
* adapt error-correction techniques
* refine classical control and hardware microarchitectures
* enable scientifically and commercially relevant quantum applications
Initial submission for QRE2021 will consist of an extended abstract, limited to 2+ pages. Contributions must be written in English and report on original, unpublished work, not submitted for publication elsewhere. Upon acceptance, researchers are invited to submit full research papers (maximum 12 pages), as well as work-in-progress or tool demonstration papers (maximum 6 pages). The best papers will be selected to appear in IEEE Transactions on Quantum Engineering. https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=qre2021
Extended Abstract Submission: 24 April 2021
Notification Extended Abstract: 15 May 2021
Workshop Date: 17 June 2021
Full Paper Submission: 1 October 2021
Research papers, tutorials, software and other demonstrations, and work-in-progress reports are within the scope of the workshop. Invited talks by leading international experts will complete the program. Contributions on all areas of quantum performance analytics are welcome:
* High level quantum circuit analytics.
* Fault-tolerant quantum circuit analytics.
* Clifford+T optimisation strategies.
* Resource efficient surface code implementations.
* Surface code decoders.
* Practical quantitative analysis of surface code alternatives.
* Noisy Intermediate Scale Quantum (NISQ) evaluation.