VII Conference on Quantum Foundations: 90 years of uncertainty
We are pleased to annnounce the VII Conference on Quantum Foundations: 90 years of uncertainty (VIIJFC), which will be held on November 29, 30 and December 1, at Facultad de Matemática, Astronomía, Física y Computación, Córdoba, Argentina.
The event will gather in a convivial atmosphere researchers, postdoctoral fellows, and doctoral and graduate students, interested in promoting debate around fundamental questions of quantum theory and applications.
In this opportunity, the invited speakers are:
- Ariel Caticha (Department of Physics, University at Albany–SUNY, USA)
- Fabricio Toscano (Instituto de Física, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Angel R. Plastino (CeBio y Secretaría de Investigaciones, Universidad Nacional del Noroeste de la Prov. de Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Kevin H. Knuth (Departments of Physics and Informatics University at Albany, Albany NY USA)
- Karl Svozil (Institute for Theoretical Physics, Vienna University of Technology, Austria)
In addition, we will have a special talk about "A WORLD WITHOUT PHYSICS" by Angel Plastino (Instituto de Física La Plata, CONICET)
A special issue of the journal Entropy will be published. For more details, please follow the link below:
Special Issue "Quantum Foundations: 90 Years of Uncertainty"
Also, there will be a short course for students about "Entanglement in systems of identical particles" by Ana Majtey (FaMAF).