The workshop is devoted to latest developments in quantum information:
- topological quantum computation, monoidal categories, modular functors, topological quantum field theory, quantum knots, anyons and fractional quantum Hall effect.
- measurement based quantum computation and optical lattices.
- adiabatic quantum computation and Josephson junction.
- simulation of physical systems, frustration free models, matrix product states and AKLT.
- measures of entanglement and spin chains.
- quantum state transfer