I am looking for motivated scientists to join my new group at the Institute of Quantum Technologies of the German Aerospace Center (DLR) in Ulm, Germany.
You will work on theoretical modeling and simulation of solid-state spin qubits for applications on quantum information processing.
- Completed master studies in physics or related field.
- Solid knowledge of quantum mechanics, including solid-state physics, second quantization, and density matrix formalism.
- Numerical programming practice (python, Matlab or similar) and basic use of mathematical computer tools (Wolfram Mathematica or similar).
- Practical knowledge of English.
- Preferably some knowledge of quantum technologies, open quantum systems, periodically driven systems, quantum algorithms and/or quantum simulation.
The position is initially for a fixed term of 3 years. The starting date is between September 1st 2021 and December 1st 2021.
Pay in line with 75% of pay group 13 of the Collective Agreement for the Public Service (TVöD-Bund).
Check my webpage for more details of my research field: https://monicabenito.com
Send your CV, letter of motivation, and the name and contact data from a possible reference.