These positions are advertised across specialisations, and include the following possible research topics:
1. Quantum information Theory.
2. Quantum neural networks and quantum learning algorithms.
3. Quantum computation of any type but particularly in the context of classical message-passing on graphs and quantum graph states.
4. Graph theoretic measures applied to quantum information processing, non-contextuality and generalised physical theories, and to quantum information capacities.
5. Quantum contextuality, quantum entanglement, Bell inequalities and related topics.
For more details as to how to apply see:
Note that the advertisement stipulates a degree in mathematics or informatics, but a suitable degree in theoretical physics or similar is also obviously acceptable for work on quantum topics.
For quantum topics please mention in your application that you would like to work with Professor Matthew G. Parker:
In this regard, please feel free to contact Prof. Parker for more information, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org