Do you want to build a technology that enables autonomous cars, aircraft navigation, and even makes energy cheaper? Do you want to use your research for real-world applications that can change the trajectory of humanity? So do we!
At Atomionics, we are building a navigation technology which works everywhere – Land. Sea. Air. Space. – without requiring any external signal using Atom Interferometry, harnessing the potential of wave-nature of atoms. Atomionics is an early-stage high growth startup with a fun work environment, based in Singapore, a multi-cultural, sovereign city-state and island country in Southeast Asia. As an early employee, you’ll also be a culture contributor, helping define the culture of the company.
• Design and development of atom-interferometry based sensors
• Work in collaboration with electronics and mechanical engineers to develop the system
• Research on the improvement and miniaturization of atom-interferometry based sensors.
• Write research papers/patents
• PhD in Physics, with research experience in atom-interferometry
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Ability to lead a group of physicists and engineers
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Building atom-interferometry based system
• Building near-IR lasers, laser locking system and RF electronics
• Theoretical simulation of atomic systems
• Developing control system using FPGA
TERM: Full-time, two-year contract with a possibility to renew.
STARTING DATE: Position is available immediately.
APPLICATION DUE: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
• Progress with the Company’s growth by access to our Employee Stock Option Pool and own the work you do along with a competitive Salary
• A comprehensive medical insurance plan
• A book/hobby project allowance to help you grow and collectively build the Atomionics library
• Weekly board games and curry night (Singaporean delicacy).
If you think you have what it takes to build the future contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover-letter to apply or to learn more about the project.