Submitted 3 years 3 months ago by Guido.
Albasanz, 16 Planta 4ªMadrid
Spain40° 26' 10.1364" N, 3° 37' 51.6504" W
See map: Google Maps
aQuantum, a research, development and consulting group in quantum software engineering and programming composed of Alhambra, Grupo Alarcos (University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain) and Enki-Blue.
The main lines of research and development of aQuantum are the following:
- Hybrid classical-quantum computing
- Quality in Software Development
- Government and management of quantum software development
- Integration environments and quantum software deployment
- Quantum Development Tools
- AI in the development of quantum software