Research Group on Theoretical AMO Physics led by Dr. Michał Tomza at the Faculty of Physics of the University of Warsaw.
We work on the intersection of theoretical atomic, molecular, and optical (AMO) physics and quantum chemistry. We are primary interested in engineering novel controllable quantum molecular systems for both fundamental research and upcoming quantum technologies.
Research topics investigated in our group include:
● Cold hybrid ion-neutral systems.
● Formation, dynamics, and control of ultracold molecules.
● Ultracold controlled collisions and chemical reactions.
● Magnetically tunable Feshbach resonances in ultracold gases.
● Quantum dynamics and simulations with quantum few-body systems.
● Matter-light interactions and photochemistry.