Theoretical / Experimental quantum optics scientist
We are seeking a professional and motivated team player to research and develop integrated advanced quantum optical measurement technologies. You will be part of a cutting-edge research programme that aims to achieve breakthroughs in how we detect, analyse, and simulate single photon signal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary tasks will include:
Extensive experience theoretical / experimental quantum optics such as measurements with correlated single-photon sources, photon statistics, light matter interaction and non-linear optics. Duties are to undertake research and fulfil other main duties and account abilities associated with the position. You will be able to present information on research progress and outcomes, communicate complex information, orally, in writing and electronically and prepare proposals and applications to external bodies.
Additional responsibilities may include:
• Supports in performing various analytical special projects, including working with
spreadsheet, presentation and/or database applications to create reports.
• Collaborates with staff in preparing special projects.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Training / Work Experience
• Experienced with the use of correlated single-photon sources and optical measurement techniques in quantum optics.
• Experienced with a variety of laser-based measurement techniques including interferometry, laser cavity and chaotic laser.
• Possess knowledge and skill in applying quantum optics and nonlinear optics for
randomness and single photon studies.
Qualifications and Desired skills:
• PhD in Physics, Mathematics, Engineering or a related discipline.
• Demonstrate sufficient knowledge in the discipline and of research methods and techniques.
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Start Date: Immediately.
Contact: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org