*** Update: Last few days. If you're applying and you need any help, contact us! ***
Competitive PhD position at the ICMol (University of Valencia) within the Program INPhINIT from “La Caixa” foundation
Quantum Computing Devices based on Magnetic Molecules
Research will take place within the context of the EU-funded project DECRESIM, access full scientific details here:
What we offer:
- 3-year contract in a stimulating research training environment, with access to appropriate equipment, facilities and opportunities.
34.800 /year+7.500 when presenting the thesis.
- Complementary training programme: Technology Transfer and Entrepreneurship workshops and Professional and Career Development sessions.
- High-quality academic and industrial secondments.
At the time of recruitment (May 30th 2017) candidates must:
- Be in the first four years of their research careers and not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Have the studies required to enroll in a PhD program.
- Not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment date.
- Have a demonstrable level of English (B2 or higher).
For complete information and application form can be found in:
- Curriculum Vitae
- 3-4 reference letters.
- Transcripts of the academic records.
- 2 February 2017. End of the call for applications.
- 16 February 2017. Deadline for presenting the language certificate